FILTER FAUCET TECHNOLOGY
- Authentically crafted in Western Europe.
- Provides you with a beautiful delivery solution for clean, purified water.
- Designed to fit a multitude of under-the-counter filters.
- Allows you to avoid the unnecessary purchase of bottled water.
- Available in a variety of styles and finishes to match all our ROHL Collections.
FILTER FAUCET PRODUCTS
HOW DOES THE FRX02 FILTRATION WORK?
The FRX02 cartridge, exclusive to our Perrin & Rowe® Filtration solution, uses a composition of Katadyn ceramic, anti-bacteria silver, carbon block and Zeolite. This one small unit has the capacity to reduce a variety of water contaminants including pathogenic bacteria, organics, chlorine, lead and mercury. Based in Switzerland and established in 1928, Katadyn is a world leader in the design and manufacturing of filtration products—approved as safe and effective by some of the world’s leading authorities on water purification.
- Made of Ceramic, Silver, Carbon and Zeolite
- Ceramic – Particulate reduction
- Silver – Kills bacteria
- Carbon – Chemical reduction
- Zeolite – Heavy metal reduction, such as Lead
- ISO 9001 accredited
- Complies to NSF61, sec. 9 and meets NSF42 and 53 for chlorine and lead reduction
- Filters to 0.2 microns
- Reduces Cryptosporidium parvum, E. Coli, Salmonella, Giardia and other bacteria
- Reduces particulates, improves taste and reduces all heavy metals
- Reduces Pathogenic bacteria, cysts, turbidity, organics, foul tastes and odor
- Iodine (including iodine-131)
- Organic components such as animal and human waste
- Also reduces insecticides, herbicides and hydrocarbons
- 1,000 gallon capacity
- Replacement filter for U.1812 filter system
- Also for use with Country Kitchen filter faucets A1435 and A1635
The filter does NOT eliminate important minerals such as magnesium, calcium and fluoride.
With its unique FRX02 cartridge, the Perrin & Rowe® Filtration Solution system is so effective at water filtration, it meets regulations established by the state of California, which has some of the nation’s strictest water filtration standards. It also has earned NSF® 42, 53 and 61 accreditation.
To 0.2 microns
Microbiological Cyst Reduction
Microbiological Bacteria Reduction
Salmonel la typhi
Life Capacity of the Cartridge
Maximum Cartridge Life
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The ceramic filter incorporated in the Triflow® filtration system is one of the highest performing filters available in the market today and is made by Swiss manufacturer Katadyn. The cartridge is made from sintered diatomaceous earth and has a micro porous structure impregnated with silver which is known for its bactericidal action. The pore size is able to eliminate particles down to 0.2 microns (0.0002 mm) in size.
One pound of carbon contains a surface area of roughly 125 acres and can absorb literally thousands of different chemicals. Activated carbon is carbon which has a slight electro-positive charge added to it, making it even more effective in eliminating chemicals and impurities. As the water passes over the positively charged carbon surface, the negative ions of the contaminants are drawn to the surface of the carbon granules.
According to the Earth Policy Institute (EPI), 57 billion gallons of bottled water are consumed globally each year — 8.8 billion in the U.S. alone. Approximately 2.7 million tons of plastic bottles end up in landfills. The Perrin & Rowe® Filtration solution solves this problem — by eliminating the need to purchase bottled water and dispose of plastic. It’s one of the smartest investments you can make in protecting our planet.
- Each filter produces 1,000 gallons of clean filtered water.
- This saves over 7,576 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills.
- And considering the price of bottled water, one filter can save you over $10,000. (Based on single bottles purchased at $1.39 per 16.9oz/500ml plastic bottle.)